How to display the wwpn of the local hba and the devices associated?
symaccess list hba
Shows the wwn of the local HBA and the devices assigned to those.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa allDisplays wwn of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsList the devices masked to given alias hba name .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands