How to displays the data devices in array along with the thinpool information of each device?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -datadev -GB
Displays the datadevices in array 1234 along with the pool information of each device is associated with.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -disk_group 1Displays all the disks in disk group 1.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands