How to enable fast controller for virtual pool provisioning?
symfast -sid 1234 enable -dp
Enable FAST controller for Virtual Pool provisioning.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroupList all groups named MyGroup
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 -f MyBackup.txt backupCreates a file MyBackup containing all the group and view information currently on the Symmetrix array 1234
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBList all the thinpools in array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBList all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands