How to enables the concurrent srdf feature in a symmetrix array?
symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "set symmetrix concurrent_rdf=ENABLE;" commit
Enables the concurrent SRDF Feature in a Symmetric Array.This will enable to create SRDF-R1 devices with multiple R2s.
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishEstablish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt movepair -new_rdfg 4Moves the SRDF devices from rdf group 3 to 4.We need to split the pair before doing this operation.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯