How to export the device information from sg to the text file?
symsg -sid 1234 export MyStorageGroup -file mystoragegroup.txt
Export the device information from SG to the text file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -f MyBackup.txt restoreRestores all the group
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitApply the changes defined in the command file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf_pair.txt query -i 5Queries the pair devices mentioned in the pairfile "rdf_pair.txt" in every 5 seconds.This command also shows the estimated time to sync up all the devices if those are currently in "sync in progress" state.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.