How to exports all the composite groups to a text file?
symcg exportall TestCg -file AllCgsBackup.txt
Export the contents of all the composite groups to the text file AllCgsBackup.txt , which can be later be used to import the composite groups
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -inventoryLists the grouped list of various devices like RAID-5 2-Way_Mirror etc..
- symdg -sid 1234 listList device groups which include the devices from array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands