How to list all auto provisioning groups with a given name?
symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup
List all groups named MyGroup
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -inventoryLists the grouped list of various devices like RAID-5 2-Way_Mirror etc..
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.