How to list all gatekeeper devices in the local host?
Lists all Gatekeeper devices in the local host.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
- symaccess list hbaShows the wwn of the local HBA and the devices assigned to those.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.