How to list all the data devices and tdevs associated with a thin pool?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_Pool
List all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands