How to list all the devices in an array?
symdev -sid 1234 list -all
List all devices in symmetrix 1234.
- symcliDisplays the version of symapi.
- symcli -envThe list of ennvironmental variable that can be set for a SYMCLI session.
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg listA brief description of the all connected Symmetrix boxes.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands