How to list all the devices with optimized read miss(orm) mode enabled?
symdev -sid 1234 list -orm on
List all the devices in vmax1234 with the Optimized Read Miss mode on.
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready ABCset the device status as "Not Ready".
- symdev -sid 1234 ready ABCSet the status of the device ABC to "Ready".
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=18414, emulation=FBA, data_member_count=3, config=RAID-5, disk_group=2, dynamic_capability=dyn_rdf;" commitCreate 10 RAID-5 devices of size 18414 cylinders , as emulation FBA from diskgroup 2 and also set the dynamic bit on those.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode acp_diskChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Adaptive disk mode.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode syncChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Synchronous
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands