How to list all the fast policies in an array?
symfast -sid 1234 list -fp
List all the FAST Policies in array 1234 along with the number of Tiers and Storage Groups(SG) .
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupShows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symfast -sid 1234 show -fp_name Tier1Lists all the storage groups and Tiers associated with the FAST Policy in array 1234
- symfast -sid 1234 list -fp -vpList all the FAST Policies in array 1234 , which contains Virtual Pool Tiers.
- symfast -sid 1234 list -fp -dpList all the FAST Policies in array 1234 , which contains Disk Group Tiers.
- symfast -sid 1234 create -name F_Policy1Create a FAST Policy "F_Policy1" in array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯