How to list all the hosts connected to an array along with the os version information?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -connections
List all the hosts wlong with the OS version, connected to array 1234. This also give the information about the Service Processor of 1234.
- symcliDisplays the version of symapi.
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯