How to list all the linked snapvx devices sorted by target devices?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linked -by_tgt
List all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices. The by_tgt option makes the list to be sorted in order of the target devices.
- syminq -mapinfoList all physical devices with target ports which are mapped.
- symevent -sid 1234 list -dirLists all the events on symmetrix array 1234 grouped by the reporting directors
- symsg -sid 1234 list -by_SLO -detailLists all the Storage Groups in VMAX3 1234 sorted with associated SLO and underlying SRP.
- symsg -sid 1234 list -by_SRP -detailLists all the Storage Groups in VMAX3 1234 sorted with underlying SRP and associated SLO.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -failedList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with failed status
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.