How to list all the records related to device masking from the symaudit log file?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -funtion_class DevMask
List all the records related to Device Masking from the Symaudit log file.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.