How to list all the restored snapvx devices?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -restored
List all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with restored status
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -failedList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with failed status
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linkedList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linked -by_tgtList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices. The by_tgt option makes the list to be sorted in order of the target devices.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB establish -name TEST_SNAPSHOTcreate and establish a snapvx snapshot for devices 000AA:000AB and assign the name as TEST_SNAPSHOT
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT verifyverify the current status of the previously created snapvx snapshots
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.