How to list all the snapshot devices in an array?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 list
List all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 along with the snapshot name
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create pool My_Snap_pool ,type = snap;" commitCreate a SNAP pool for snapshot operations.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB establish -name TEST_SNAPSHOTcreate and establish a snapvx snapshot for devices 000AA:000AB and assign the name as TEST_SNAPSHOT
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT set ttl -delta 5set the time to live(ttl) of 000AA:000AB in TEST_SNAPSHOT to 5 days. The snapshot for these devices will be terminated within 5 days from the day of setting if none of these devices linked to any target devices.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT verifyverify the current status of the previously created snapvx snapshots
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT list -summary -tbprovide a summary of snapvx devices in various states(Restored,Established,..) also the copying progress information in TB
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands