How to list all the symaudit records logged till a speicfied date time starting from the first record?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -end_date 10/02/17:12:30
List all the Symaudit records logged till 2nd Oct 2017 12:30 starting from the first record.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt previewValidates the syntax of the commands in 'command_file.txt' and also verify the configuration changes.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt prepareThe prepare option will validate the command syntax and Verify the appropriateness of the changes and operations.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1 create -consistent_lunCreate the Initiator Group Host1 and enable the LUN id consistency at the same time.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.