How to list all the thin pools?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GB
List all the thinpools in array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBList all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBList all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolList all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=1025, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV;" commitCreate 10 thin devices of cylinder size 1025( around 1GB ) with emulation type as FBA.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=10GB, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV, binding to pool=MyPool;" commitCreate 10 thin devices of size 20GB with emulation type as FBA and also bind to thin pool MyPool.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands