How to list all the unmapped tdevs?
symdev -sid 1234 list -tdev -noport
list all thin devices in array 1234 which are not mapped
- symdev -sid 1234 list -noportList the devices which are not mapped to any ports.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -noport -metaList all unmapped meta devices .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBList all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolList all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdevlist all thin devices in array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯