How to list detailed information about given snap devices?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -devs 000AA,000BB -detail
List detailed information about snap devices in vmax 1234 with additional informations such as expiration date and number of generations for each.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 show ABCshow the detailed information about device ABC.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsList the devices masked to given alias hba name .
- symdg show mydgShows members/details of mydg.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands