How to list range of devices along with the useful informations?
symdev -sid 1234 list -range AAA:AAC
List the devices AAA to AAC along with the informations like ConfigType,Status,Size etc.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- syminq -symmidsList the local devices along with the serial number of corresponding array.
- symsg -sid 1234 list -vthe -v options displays the member devices of Storage Groups along with other details given by list.
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupShows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -datadev -GBDisplays the datadevices in array 1234 along with the pool information of each device is associated with.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands