How to list set of devices along with useful informations?
symdev -sid 1234 list -devs AAA:AAC,BBB,CCC
List the devices AAA to AAC,BBB and CCC along with the informations like ConfigType,Status,Size etc.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- syminq -symmidsList the local devices along with the serial number of corresponding array.
- symsg -sid 1234 list -vthe -v options displays the member devices of Storage Groups along with other details given by list.
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupShows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup readySet the status of all devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup' to READY.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.