How to list the background copy priority of devices in array?
symqos -sid 1234 list
List the Background copy priority of devices in array 1234.
- symrdf -g mydg establish -fullEstablish a full copy on the devices in MyDg
- symfast -sid 1234 -fp_name F_Policy1 associate -sg MySg -priority 2Associate Storage Group "MySg" with FAST Policy "F_Policy1" and assign priority 2.
- symfast -sid 1234 -fp_name F_Policy1 modify -sg MySg -priority 1Change the priority of "MySg" in policy "F_Policy1" to 1
- symclone -g TestDg create DEV001 sym ld DEV002Create a clone copy session between the devices DEV001(source) and DEV002(target) in regular diskgroup TestDg. By default this will create a differentail session.That means, we can do a incremental recreate or restore later.This command will make the target device in Not Ready(NR).
- symclone -g TestDg create DEV001 sym ld DEV002 -precopyCreate a clone copy session between the devices DEV001(source) and DEV002(target) in regular diskgroup TestDg. This will start background copy from DEV001 to DEV002 after making the target device as NotReady(NR).
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands