How to list the devices masked to given alias hba name?
symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devs
List the devices masked to given alias hba name .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- symdg rename mydg yourdgRenames the mydg to yourdg.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -disk_group 1Displays all the disks in disk group 1.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯