How to list the slos available in vmax3 along with the allocated and used storage capacity from the srps?
symcfg list -srp -demand -type slo
List the SLOs available in VMAX3 array 1234 along with the allocated and used storage capacity from the SRP.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gapsShows the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gaps_onlyShows only the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symaccess -sid 1234 listList all Initiator, Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -vList all Initiator,Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234 along with related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -type storageList all Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯