How to list the symdevs along with its name?
symdev -sid 1234 list -identifier device_name
List the symdevs along with its Name
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsList the devices masked to given alias hba name .
- symdg rename mydg yourdgRenames the mydg to yourdg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroupList all groups named MyGroup
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1 rename -new_name Host2Rename the Initiator Gorup Host1 as Host2
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands