How to list the tdevs and associated thin pools?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GB -detail
With "detail" option ,this commands will displays the multiple thin pools that each TEVS binded with.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDelete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBList all the thinpools in array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBList all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBList all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands