How to lists all the fatal events in a symmtrix array?
symevent -sid 1234 list -fatal
Lists all the fatal events in symmtrix array 1234. For eg. an event for a director failure is fatal.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -N 10List first 10 devices in array 1234.
- symrdf -sid 1234 list -dynamic -bothList the SRDF swappable devices in array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -disk_group 2Lists all the devices created using the disks in diskgroup 2.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -srpList all the Storage Resource Pools(SRP) in the Vmax3 array 1234.
- symsg -sid 1234 list –by_SLO –detailLists all the Storage Groups in VMAX3 1234 along with associated SLO and underlying SRP.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯