How to lists the users and groups currently defined on the symmetrix array sorted by usergroupe domain?
symauth -sid 1234 list -users -by_domain
Lists the users and groups currently defined on the Symmetrix array 1234 sorted by user-group domain. This also shows if the access limited any specific components.
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -inventoryLists the grouped list of various devices like RAID-5 2-Way_Mirror etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands