How to move a device one storage group associated with a masking view to another storage group?
symsg -sid 1234 -sg OldSG move AAAA NewSG -force
Move the device 'AAAA' from OldSG to NewSG. OldSG is a part of masking view. This will not remove the mapping from the ports associated with Masking view part of OldSG.
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands