How to present the snapshot data to the target devices and start full volume copy?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -lndevs 000BA:000BB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT link -copy
present the snapshot data of source devices 000AA:000AB to the target devices 000BA:000BB. Background data copy will be started from source to target for a full volume copy
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- syminq -mapinfoList all physical devices with target ports which are mapped.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands