How to query the array based licenses and display the usage?
symlmf -sid 1234 -type emclm query
Query the array based licenses and display the usage in vmax 1234
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -g mydg queryQuery device group.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf_pair.txt query -i 5Queries the pair devices mentioned in the pairfile "rdf_pair.txt" in every 5 seconds.This command also shows the estimated time to sync up all the devices if those are currently in "sync in progress" state.
- symmir -g TestDg queryQuery the device Group TestDg
- symfast -sid 1234 list -association -demand -sg MySgShows the Tier usage of devices in MySG.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.