How to reassign the role of a user?
symauth -sid 1234 -file re_assign_role_of_user.txt commit
reassign group D:mydomain\User1 to role Monitor;
Re assign role of Domain user User1 to Monitor
- symdev -sid 1234 list -pinnedLists all the devices which are user pinned devices( User Pinned devices will not be moved by FAST Controller , but may be moved by Optimizer or Symmigrate)
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "enable rdfa on ra_group 100,make_group_swappable=TRUE;" commitEnable RDF Asynchronous on rdf group 100 and make that role swappable.
- symaudit -sid 1234 list -user test_userList all the records for those activities performed by test_user
- symauth -sid 1234 show -usernameDisplay current username that Solutions Enabler identifies as accessing the Symmetrix array. This command also displays all the groups to which the user belongs.
- symauth list -rolesLists the various user authorization roles available on a Symmetrix array along with a short description of that role.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.