How to refresh the vcm data base after a masking and unmasking operation?
symmask -sid 1234 refresh
Refresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 replace 1000000000000002Replace all occurrence of wwn 1000000000000001 with 1000000000000002 in array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands