How to register the traditional solution enabler license keys?
symlmf add -type se -license FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF
Register the Traditional Solution Enabler License key FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF.
- symlmf list -type seList the Traditional Solution Enabler License.
- symlmf delete -type se -license FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFDelete the Traditional Solution Enabler License key FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF.
- symlmf -sid 1234 add -type emclm -file LiceneFileFromEMCAdd Symmetrix Array based licenses in Vmax 1234
- symlmf -sid 1234 list -type emclmList the the Array based licenses installed in Vmax 1234
- symlmf -sid 1234 -type emclm queryQuery the array based licenses and display the usage in vmax 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands