How to remove a meta member from a meta device?
symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "remove dev AAAB from meta AAAA;" commit
Remove a meta member AAAB from meta AAAA.
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -noport -metaList all unmapped meta devices .
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Remove DEV006 form device group mydg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AABRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AAB -unmapRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1 and also unmap from the FAs
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.