How to remove a tier from the associated policy?
symfast -sid 1234 -fp -fp_name F_Policy1 remove -tier_name Tier2
Remove the tier "Tier2" from the associated policy "F_Policy1"
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Remove DEV006 form device group mydg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AABRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AAB -unmapRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1 and also unmap from the FAs
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands