How to rename a masking view?
symaccess -sid 1234 view -name Host1_Allocation rename -new_name Host2_Allocation
Rename name of view Host1_Allocation as Host2_Allocation
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symdg rename mydg yourdgRenames the mydg to yourdg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
- symaccess -sid 1234 list assignment -dev 9A0:9AFShows the masking details of devices from 9A0 to 9AF
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯