How to rename slo?
symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "set sl Gold name=RealGold;" commit
Rename the SLO Gold to RealGold
- symdg rename mydg yourdgRenames the mydg to yourdg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1 rename -new_name Host2Rename the Initiator Gorup Host1 as Host2
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type port -name 3E0_4E0_13E0_14E0 rename -new_name 3E1_4E1_13E1_14E1Rename the Port Gorup 3E0_4E0_13E0_14E0 as 3E1_4E1_13E1_14E1
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 rename -new_name Host2Rename the Storage Gorup Host1 as Host2
- symaccess -sid 1234 view -name Host1_Allocation rename -new_name Host2_AllocationRename name of view Host1_Allocation as Host2_Allocation
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.