How to restore all the masking views from the backup?
symaccess -sid 1234 -f Total_views restore
This command will restore all Masking view information for Vmax Array 1234 from file Total_views , which is earlier created by "backup" option.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symdg -sid 1234 export mydg -f mydgfile.txtExport mydg to file mydgfile.txt.
- symdg -sid 1234 import mydg -f mydgfile.txtCreate mydg from the file mydgfile.txt which created earlier using export option.
- symdg -sid 1234 exportall -f mydgfile.txtExport all device groups created in array 1234 to file mydgfile.txt.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands