How to set the background copy priority of the given rdf devices?
symqos -sid 1234 set RDF pace 8 -devs AAA:BBB,EEE
Set the background copy priority of the given RDF devices to priority 8. priority can be set between 0(Fastest) to 16(Slowest).
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands