How to set the enforcement type to advice?
symauth -sid 1234 set enforcement advice
Set the enforcement type to advice. Authorization rules are checked but not enforced. Operations will succeed if the user does not have the necessary rights (role).
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup readySet the status of all devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup' to READY.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -sg MySgList all the devices in Storage Group "MySg" along with its type,state and size.
- symqos -g MyRDFDg set RDF pace URGENTSet the background copy priority of the devices in MyRDFDg to the maximum.
- symqos -g MyRDFDg set RDF pace 8Set the background copy priority of the devices in MyRDFDg to priority 8. priority can be set between 0(Fastest) to 16(Slowest).
- symdev -sid 1234 list -devs AAA:AAC,BBB,CCCList the devices AAA to AAC,BBB and CCC along with the informations like ConfigType,Status,Size etc.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.