How to set the optimized read miss mode off for the specified devices?
symdev -sid 1234 -devs AAAAA:AAAAB set -orm off
Set the Optimized Read Miss mode OFF for the specified devices.
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready ABCset the device status as "Not Ready".
- symdev -sid 1234 ready ABCSet the status of the device ABC to "Ready".
- symcfg -sid 1234 -SA 6h -P 1offlineMake the front-end port 6h:1 to offline.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode acp_diskChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Adaptive disk mode.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode syncChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Synchronous
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.