How to set the time to live(ttl) for the snapshot devices in days?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT set ttl -delta 5
set the time to live(ttl) of 000AA:000AB in TEST_SNAPSHOT to 5 days. The snapshot for these devices will be terminated within 5 days from the day of setting if none of these devices linked to any target devices.
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup readySet the status of all devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup' to READY.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1 create -consistent_lunCreate the Initiator Group Host1 and enable the LUN id consistency at the same time.
- symqos -g MyRDFDg set RDF pace URGENTSet the background copy priority of the devices in MyRDFDg to the maximum.
- symqos -g MyRDFDg set RDF pace 8Set the background copy priority of the devices in MyRDFDg to priority 8. priority can be set between 0(Fastest) to 16(Slowest).
- symdev -sid 1234 list -devs AAA:AAC,BBB,CCCList the devices AAA to AAC,BBB and CCC along with the informations like ConfigType,Status,Size etc.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.