How to show the contents of array based license file?
symlmf -sid 1234 -type emclm show
Show the contents of array based license file installed in Vmax 1234
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroup -type storageShows the contents of storage group MyStorageGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyInitiatorGroup -type initiatorShows the contents of initiator group MyInitiatorGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyPortGroup -type portShows the contents of port group MyPortGroup Createdon Array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.