How to show the detailed information about a device?
symdev -sid 1234 show ABC
show the detailed information about device ABC.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symdg show mydgShows members/details of mydg.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -vList all Initiator,Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234 along with related Masking Views
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 list database -vLists the detailed VCMDB database which includes all the FA ports , the WWN associated with it and the devices masked to those.Also shows the flag status like "Visibility"," Lun Offset" ect ..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands