How to show the total number of records in the symaudit log file?
symaudit -sid 1234 show
Shows the total number of records in the Symaudit log file, along with the starting and ending record number. This command also shows the time frame from when the audit log started and at which time the last entry added.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands