How to split rdf replication?
symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt split
Split the R1 and R2 devices by stopping the replication. This will make R2 also in Read/Write mode along with R1 . The link will go to NotReady(NR) state.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯