How to swap the rdf personality of paired devices?
symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file pair.txt swap
Swap the SRDF personality of the SRDF devices mentioned in the pair file. Source R1 devices become target R2 devices, and target R2 devices become source R1 devices. The SRDF link status must be NotReady for this operation.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.